New student and kindergarten registration
We look forward to meeting new families!
Kindergarten registration is open for the 2020-21 school year. Children who reach the age of five on or before September 30, 2020, are eligible to attend kindergarten for the 2020-21 school year. If your child meets the age requirement and lives within the boundaries of Willow Springs Elementary School they may be registered at this time.
Students new to Fairfax County and transfer students in grades first through sixth can enroll throughout the school year and during the summer months.
If any of the following apply to your family, please contact the FCPS Dunn Loring Center, 703-204-6740 before coming to Willow Springs Elementary.
- Home languages other than English for 2019-20 school year registrations and grades 1-6, 2020-21 registrations
- Foreign exchange students requiring I-20 student visas
- Students whose natural parents or legally adoptive parents do not reside in Fairfax County
- Tuition-paying student
- Students in foster care placed by other Virginia counties or by out-of-state agency
Tuesday, April 14, 2020 (5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
What to Expect at Orientation:
- Meet and greet with our administrators, kindergarten teachers and other staff members
- Students will tour the school and visit a kindergarten classroom for activities while parents learn about curriculum and procedures
- Parents will tour the school and see a kindergarten classroom
- Students will ride the school bus around the parking lot to learn about bus safety and procedures
Registration requirements documents and translations are available on this page in English, Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, Korean, Spanish, Urdu, and Vietnamese. For recorded information about registration, please call 703-204-6795.