Connecting Families With Our School
Our family liaison, Irene Hong, serves as a link between our families and the school. She facilitates family-school communication, which empowers families to become more active partners in their children's education.
Ms. Hong works in our school community to answer questions about the school, assist in completing school forms, and explain school goals, policies, procedures, and programs. She also provides information about school and community resources and services, and, arranges for language interpreters at school meetings.
A note from Ms. Hong:
I am a Family Liaison/school staff member working with parents/guardians and student's teachers. I speak Korean and English and am at the school Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. You can email me at Irene Hong or call me at 703-679-5012.
- answer questions you have about the school
- assist you with completing school forms
- explain school goals, policies, procedures, and programs
- provide information to you about school and community resources and services
- arrange for language interpreters for you at school meetings
- Family Liaison - Hourly