Mission, Vision, and Core Beliefs
Student Success is our Top Priority
- The mission of the Willow Springs Elementary School community is to educate all students to their fullest potential. The staff will implement best professional practices to create a collaborative, inclusive, respectful, and safe environment for learning.
The vision of Willow Springs is to encourage lifelong learners to connect, create, and thrive in a global society.
Our Core Values/Beliefs:
The Willow Springs Elementary School community believes:
- all children can learn
- students will master core academic skills, essential life skills and become responsible citizens
- in promoting high expectations for all students in an inclusive setting
- technology plays a key role in preparing students for the 21 st century
- it is important to teach and lead by setting examples of excellence
- families are essential partners in educating our students
- in creating a safe and caring school community so children can thrive and excel
- it is important to work in collaborative teams to create a community of learning-centered upon every child's individual needs
- school is a setting where students demonstrate personal responsibility and individual achievement